Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Vacation Dinner Kit White Elephant Gift

Finding gag gifts, or White Elephant gifts, is probably one of my favorite Christmas time activities, and I'm always excited anytime I get an invite to a holiday celebration that includes the request to bring a gag gifts. One of my other favorite Christmas activities is watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I just can't get enough of it!

When we got a Christmas party invite this year with mention of a White Elephant gift exchange, I wanted to see if I could combine two of my Christmas favorites. I went through a few ideas and eventually decide to create a Christmas Vacation dinner kit, which included:
  • Clark's Egg Nog
  • Aunt Bethany's Lime Gelatin Mold Kit (lime jello + a small bag of cat treats)
  • The first installment in the Jelly of the Month Club
  • Snot's Puppy Chow (a bag of Chex Muddy Buddies)
  • Catherine's Turkey (turkey jerky)
I made labels for all of the things I purchased (which you can download for free) and put a copy of the movie on the top of the box in case the individual who ends up with my gift isn't as familiar with it as I am.

Download dinner kit labels here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...