Wednesday, January 6, 2016

HouseWARMing - Perfect Winter Housewarming Gift

 photo Housewarming4.jpgI had a good friend move into a new house in early December. Just thinking of moving amid the holidays stresses me out. Thankfully she is move flexible than I am! Because it was winter, I wanted to do something winter themed instead of my traditional Home Sweet Home housewarming gift.


After a little brainstorming, I decided to focus on the "warm" in housewarming, choosing a blanket, hot cocoa and a Christmas ornament to mark the occasion. Who doesn't love hot chocolate? And who can't use another blanket? Especially when you have boys like my friend does - they are always building forts! I ordered the ornament from Need More Heart on Etsy.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...