Sunday, November 8, 2015

Easy Pumpkin Pancakes

This past Sunday we woke up and weren't ready to be done with Halloween. Pumpkin pancakes seemed the perfect way to keep the celebration going. Despite the extra hour we earned with day light savings time, my schedule loving toddler was up bright and early and I was a little groggy. This means I wasn't looking to put my culinary skills to the test; I was looking for the path of least resistance. I was going for something more in line with Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade instead of Martha Stewart.

I was lucky to find a recipe that I made a few tweaks to, and in a matter of minutes, we were enjoying pumpkin pancakes!



Easy Pumpkin Pancakes
2 1/2 cups pancake mix
4 Tbls. brown sugar
3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 egg
1 3/4 cups milk
2 Tbls. vegetable oil
2 Tbls. vinegar
1 can pumpkin puree

1. Combine the first three ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, combine egg, milk, oil, vinegar and pumpkin puree
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix by hand until combined.
4. Heat up a skillet or fry pan to medium heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray and cook your pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...