Monday, July 2, 2012

Ice Cream Toppings Gift Basket

My friend Evan turned thirty earlier this week. Her husband had a surprise weekend getaway planned for her. As part of the weekend, we met them at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I felt a little inadequate with my dessert-based gift when the waitress brought out our mango key lime cheesecake, but hopefully when she gets home, the ice cream toppings look delectable.

My ice cream topping basket include waffle bowls, caramel sauce, homemade Carol's chocolate sauce and candy topping. I decided to include chopped up Snickers and Twix as well as mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and cookies 'n' creme flavored Hershey drops.



After our birthday lunch, Blake and I headed off to Hub Hobby, the place Blake depends on for his modeling supplies. Then it was off to the Twins game. It was the first time Blake and I watched a game in the new stadium. It is gorgeous and the weather was great. It was a little hot, but the game wasn't until 6 p.m., so it was starting to cool off and turn out to be a beautiful night for a ball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...