Sunday, July 1, 2012

Carol's Chocolate Sauce

I used to think why make chocolate sauce when you can buy it? Then I tried our friend Carol's sauce. It's to die for, and it only takes minutes to make. I recently made some as a gift, and I thought I'd share the recipe.

Photobucket 

Carol's Chocolate Sauce
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup boiling water

Combine all of the ingredients in a sauce pan, and bring to slow boil over medium-high heat. Let boil for 1 minutes. Pour into two 8 oz. jars. Store in the refrigerator and warm up in the microwave for 30 seconds before serving.

I also have a great chocolate sauce recipe made with Guinness beer. It takes a little harder to make but has a unique flavor and is great for a special event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...