Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Patio Party Decor

Thanks to Blake and our previous homeowners, we have a yard full of beautiful flowers. They are no thanks to me. My contribution to the landscaping is a pot in front of the garage. I planted flowers, but you'd never know it. Not one flower in the entire pot, and it's a pretty big flower pot!

I decided to make use of the flowers in our yard for a couple of Father's Day cookouts we had last weekend.  They were great and held up for the Saturday and Sunday cookouts.

 Photobucket

I arranged them in vases and spread them throughout the patio.





I added a few candles to the mix using hanging canning jars and a tuna can + clothes pin set up (with battery powered candles).

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...