Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Ice Pops Challenge: Fruit Punch Pops

It has been hot this week! And by hot in Minnesota, I mean it it got above 90 degrees one day. It's supposed to cool down today. I know some of you down south are laughing at my right now, and that's okay. I'll laugh at you when you complain at 30 degrees is cold and an inch of snow warrants staying indoors all day.

Thankfully, I had the perfect pop planned for the hot days earlier this week - a fruit punch pop. Refreshing and full of fresh fruit. I diced up strawberries, kiwi and peaches and spooned the fruit into the molds. I then filled molds with fruit punch flavored drink mix (the generic version of Crystal Light). They were delicious and not bad in the nutrition category either!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...