Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Dozen Drinks for a Deserving Dad with FREE Printable

I had a really hard time finding the right gift for Father's Day this year, but finally I came across a couple of ideas that I thought I could jam together into a pretty cool gift for my dad. The first was a label that said a dozen drinks for a deserving dad. The next idea I found was a root beer sampler pack. My dad is adventurous about beer - always willing to try something new. So, I created a printable (download it below) and dropped the root part of the gifts to create A Dozen Drinks for a Deserving Dad beer sampler pack. Although, this could certainly be done with root beer or any kind of soda really.


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos 

Fortunately, a couple of liquor stores in town have sections where you can build your own six pack with beers from a variety of microbreweries. With the micro-brew craze these days, I would imagine most places have a liquor store that does this. I picked twelve that I thought looked fun, put them in a wood create and that's it.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos 

The only downfall of this gift is that makes the second year in a row that I've given my dad a beer-related gift for Father's Day. Remember the "mixed beer drinks kit?" Well, two beer gifts in a row makes me feel slightly trashy, but only slightly.

 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos 

I received a much harsher Father's Day scare when I was putting together a gift for Blake from Ferbie - we are officially crazy cat people!

Dozen Drinks for a Deserving Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...