Sunday, May 27, 2012

Toddler Cooking Gift

When I got invited to my friend B's second birthday party, I went wandering around Amazon for some inspiration. I was so excited when a found a toddler cookbook for her. I paired the book with a simple wooden spoon and an apron (which I originally planned to share a tutorial for, but I messed up a couple of steps and had to kind of wing it). A measuring cup/bowl would be a great addition to this gift, I just ran out of time and wasn't able to pick one up.
Photobucket  

+

Photobucket 

+

Photobucket

=

Photobucket


One of my earliest memories is helping my mom in the kitchen. It still is a relaxing, enjoyable thing for me to do, and the kitchen was a big priority for me when we were home shopping. I hope that this helps spread the joy of cooking to the next generation! You can learn more about the book on Amazon:

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I still have a cookbook that was like a big card that had probably 20 recipes in it that I got when I was 5. My Aunt Vivian was known among us kids as the one who gave the absolute weirdest presents but that one was a winner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...