Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yard Sale Handbook

I'm planning to host my first garage sale (yard sale, rummage sale, whatever you call) at the end of the month. When Blake and I moved in together, we had two of just about everything. Toss in the wedding gifts and the things left behind by the previous owners who were downsizing, and we have A LOT of stuff. Stuff that nobody needs, and we certainly don't need multiples of (For example, we have five vacuums! I like to clean and even I think five is too many).

I set a date and went to work figuring out exactly what goes into a garage sale. Fortunately for all of you, I gathered all of the tips, hints and advice I found into a handy, 10-page yard sale handbook with everything from tips on selecting a date and how much change you need to advertising ideas and a comprehensive checklist.

Photobucket















I hope if you're joining me in a garage sale adventure that you check it out and find it helpful. If you're a more experienced with yard sales, please check it out and let me know what I missed!


 I also found this video from Howcast extremely valuable.


This post is linked here:

 Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...