Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby's First Bling

My friend Ev recently had a baby girl, and I wanted to make something fun and unique. I finally decided to put together a "Baby's First Jewelry Box." Little Kinsley probably won't be able to wear them just yet, but they will hopefully be among from of the first jewelry in her dress-up collection.


I used a pink pencil box for the "jewelry box" and include the following:

Photobucket


1. Baby Brooches 
I used free coloring sheets I found online as a pattern to make three felt brooches. They are all about the same size and have Velcro on the back. Then I put Velcro on two onsies so they can by mixed and matched.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket 

2. Baby Locket 
This was by far my favorite piece, and I found instructions for it at Sweetie Pie Bakery.

Photobucket Photobucket 

3. Baby Bracelets 
I just created some bracelets using felt. 

Photobucket 

4. Paci clips 
I think this is every baby's first bling, so a baby jewelry box wouldn't be complete without them.

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...