Sunday, March 11, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Gift for Neighbors

Usually there is still snow on the ground in early March, but it feels like April today in Minnesota. Yesterday we put up the patio swing, and my family came over for a Tex-Mex feast. My sister-in-law and I enjoyed a bottle of wine on the swing - pure bliss!

Blake and I also got in a nice long country walk, and I had time for a couple of craft projects this weekend. One being a St. Patrick's Day gift for the neighbors. Being new to the neighborhood, I wanted something fun to give to our neighbors for St. Patty's day. I just filled up small black buckets with candy in gold wrappers and attached a printable I created. Download St. Patrick's neighbor printable.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...