Saturday, March 3, 2012

Free Printable + Sweet Treat = Easy Housewarming Gift

If you want a great, quick housewarming gift, you're in luck! A co-worker and I sold our houses two days apart and then moved into our new homes a mere two weeks apart. Tonight we got together to check out each others' new homes. I wanted to bring a little something but didn't have much time to put something together.

However, I did have time to bake some cookie bars and make a quick printable, and just like that, I had a cute housewarming gift! You wouldn't even need to have time to bake. You could just pick up some favorite candy treats and pair it with the printable.

Photobucket

As long as I was making the printable, I made it with a variety colors so you had options. See your options below.

Home Sweet Home Housewarming Printable

1 comment:

  1. This is really an interesting blog as it focuses on the very important topic. i came to know about so many things or tips.
    unique gift ideas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...