Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pete's Birthday Tie

Blake's dog Pete celebrated his 7th birthday on Valentine's Day! As he's getting up there in years, as far as dogs are concerned, I decided he needed something that makes him look sophisticated and mature. I was cruising some of my favorite blogs for ideas when UCreate came to the rescue with a guest tutorial from Erin at Dog Under My Desk.  Erin's dog is more petite than Pete, so I had to make mine a little longer.

Her tutorial was really easy to follow, and I had it finished in about 45 minutes. And it probably would've been 30 minutes,  but I had to clean the laundry room when I went to use the iron.

Photobucket 

Unfortunately, Pete's not a fan of photographs, so the best picture I could get has his tongue hanging out. Not exactly sophisticated or mature, but hopefully it will still help him with the ladies :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I don't think I'll make Gill a birthday tie for his 1-year birthday on Thursday, but I'm saving this idea. I do think I'll make him wear a party hat, though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...