Sunday, January 29, 2012

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies and Cooking Meth

Today we got our first visit from our new neighbors. It was around 5:30 when they knocked on the door with cookies in hand. I still hadn't managed to get out of my pajamas or brush my teeth, but I invited them in anyways and started chatting when Blake came up in his airbrushing attire:

Photobucket


Yes, he still had the mask on. We're pretty sure they went home, Googled "Meth House Warning Signs" and are now watching our house for suspicious activity. There is one first impression down!

Aside for scaring the neighbors, I had a pretty productive weekend, which included finding a new red velvet cheesecake brownie recipe. I found a recipe last weekend, but I had to half the recipe to accommodate by mini oven (You can read more about there in last weekend's post),which wasn't easy with a recipe that called for 3 eggs and 3/4 cup flour.

I was pretty excited this week when I found a recipe on Pinterest for red velvet cheesecake brownies made in a 9x9 pan. Perfect fit for mini oven; no halving required! The turned out great.

Photobucket

You can check out the recipe on Baking Bites.

1 comment:

  1. I was checking out your now famous 2 ingredient lemon bar post (lol, gotta love Pinterest) and decided to nose around. This post cracked me up! I bought my 2 ingredients, so I'll be making those bars very soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...