Monday, January 23, 2012

Massage Wheel - Valentine's Gift Idea

Here is another gift that I made Blake for Christmas that would make a great Valentine's Day gift. I made it using AutoShapes in Microsoft Word, printing the shapes on card stock paper and cutting out the shapes. I then connected them using a brad. Easy, cheap and appreciated by my husband!

Photobucket

In other news, I had a successful cooking experiment tonight after the not-so-successful red velvet brownies this weekend. I made thai noodles. And when they say spicy, they mean it! It was delicious, but a little too spicy for me this time around. It asks for 1 to 2 Tbls. of crushed red pepper - next time I'm sticking to 1 Tbls.

After spicy noodles we went to Target for some necessities for Blake, and when we got back, I realized that the noodles left the house smelling funny.

I also leaned today that Blake has a fascination with timepieces, which is odd considering he is never on time, but he insisted on getting a second clock for the bedroom and a new clock for the family room. He also "needed" a new TV stand, so I'm currently watching him struggle to put that together while watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia and trying to keep the cat from eating the styrofoam packaging.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea. I can tell a women made that wheel of love rubs because if left to my hubby there's be two choices - Bob's choice and... well, you know. Cute idea, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...