Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bad Day Box - Valentines Gift Idea

Hello all! The move last weekend weekend went nearly flawlessly. One of my few disappointments with the house so far is the oven. It's a mini oven! A jelly roll pan doesn't even fit in it. I didn't know such things existed, so I didn't even think of it when we were looking at the house. Needless to say, we're in the market for a new oven!

Tonight I'm waiting for a baking experiment to finish up in the oven. I'm trying to make marbled red velvet cheesecake brownies from The Novice Chef. I had to half the recipe due to mini oven's size restrictions, and based on what I've seen in the oven so far, I messed something up and don't think I'll be posting about their success.

However, I do have a great idea for Valentine's Day! I made Blake a bad day box for Christmas that would make a great gift for your honey on virtually any holiday (Valentine's Day, birthday, etc).

Photobucket Photobucket

It's full of things to make Blake smile on a bad day, including ...

Photobucket

Toys

Photobucket

Candy

Photobucket

Joke Book

Photobucket

Compliments and Kiss Coupons.

Just collect some small items you know your husband or boyfriend will like, put them in a box and wrap it up!

1 comment:

  1. My friends recently bought a new-to-them house, and it has a smaller-than-normal oven, too! Theirs does fit a jelly roll pan, but another house they looked at had a mini over like yours! Maybe there was a sale on tiny ovens during a certain decade in Rochester??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...