Friday, December 9, 2011

Sprite Christmas Gift

This is the last of the gifts I made for my mom give for her secret Santa program at school. It would be a great last-minute gift for a neighbor. Simple attach a label to a bottle of Sprite that reads, "I hope your holidays are merry and 'sprite.'

Photobucket


Speaking of holidays that are merry and bright, I'm kicking off my hard-core holiday celebrating this weekend with Christmas baking with mom on Saturday.

On Sunday, Blake and I are going to a potluck and play. Blake's teacher is in A Christmas Carol and has graciously invited students on the nursing college board to come to the play at the Mayowood Stone Barn and enjoy a potluck at his home beforehand. The barn was originally owned by one of the founders of the Mayo Clinic, and I really wanted to have our wedding there. Unfortunately, it was out of our price range, so I'm really excited to have the opportunity to visit the Mayowood Stone Barn. I think it will be a magical place to watch a Christmas play!

Blake's been bragging up the pineapple stuffing he's bringing. He isn't known for his cooking abilities, so hopefully it turns out for him.


2 comments:

  1. The mind is a great philosopher. And life is not a philosophy, life is a reality. And philosophy is an escape from reality; philosophy means thinking. Life is, there is no question of thought. You can simply jump into it. You can simply experience it. Visit my site for more information.Thank you.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...