Thursday, December 8, 2011

Reindeer Bath Set

This is such a fun idea and I've been excited to share it all week! This reindeer set is so easy to make kids could do it as a gift for teachers.

Photobucket 

Take a bar of soap (I used a fancy, lavender scented one), wrap a washcloth around it and secure with a rubber band. Make antlers our of pipe cleaners and secure with the rubber band. Attach eyes and nose with washable Elmers glue (that way it washes away and they can use the washcloth). You could easily cover up the ugly rubber band with a red ribbon, but in my current living situation, I couldn't easily get to my ribbon - it is tucked away in a giant pile of my belongings in my parent's basement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...