Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wedding Decor Week: Dessert Table

A lot of people are doing candy buffets and dessert tables these days, but I thought I'd share my set up in case in sparked any ideas. We did three kinds of cookies along with three kinds of bars. I thought they would be nice things to leave out through the dance and eat throughout the night, but they must have been better than I expected, because they didn't last that long!


Photobucket

Credit for the dessert table goes to Jane Steinkamp who helped me with a lot of the decorating and Blake who picked out the goodies! All I really did was pick up the cookie jars and ask Melissa to design some labels.

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Decorating a dessert table means creating a proper layout, choosing a color scheme and finalizing it with accessories that won't overwhelm but will instead compliment the dessert offerings. These give couples a great way to customize a wedding reception. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...