Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chalkboard Coasters

I found a tutorial for chalkboard coasters from Shelley at Crazy Wonderful when looking for some housewarming gift ideas.

Photobucket

They were really easy to make and a fun way to keep track of which drink belongs to you! And, they were really affordable to make. All I needed were four ceramic tiles, a piece of felt, chalkboard paint, adhesive for attaching the felt to the bottom of the tiles and chalk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can find detailed instructions at Crazy Wonderful.

This post is linked here:

Funky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialUndertheTableandDreaming

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my coasters Jessie!!! I want some colored chalk now!

    So glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours. I'm now following and thoroughly enjoying your blog :D

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...