Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome to the Family Wedding Gift

This past weekend, we welcomed Christie into our family.

Photobucket

It was a fabulous weekend with a moving ceremony and a really fun party. I'll share more photos when they become available.

While she is off on her honeymoon with my brother, I thought I'd share with you the wedding gift I put together for them.

Photobucket

I took a different twist on the Date of the Month Club I made Blake for Valentine's Day, and I put together a date night basket for them with everything they need for four different dates.

Photobucket

The basket included:
1. Snowed in - movie, popcorn, movie candy and a card game
2. Dinner at home - pasta, wine, candle holders and candles
3. Date for him - gift certificates for Jared's favorite BBQ joint and a comedy club
4. Date for her - gift certificate for a paint-your-own-pottery store
5. A book full of future date ideas

This post is linked here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...