Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Microwave Caramel Buns

My brother actually introduced these to me many years ago when we both still lived at home. We called them sticky buns, and I often made them as a treat while watching Saved by the Bell on Saturday mornings.

Photobucket

Caramel Buns

1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 (7.5 oz) can refrigerated biscuits

First, melt the butter on a dinner plate. Add the brown sugar, syrup and cinnamon. Mix it with the butter on the plate. Place the biscuits on top of the caramel mixture. Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes.
Photobucket

This post is linked here:
Organizing JunkieTip Junkie handmade projectsTodays Creative Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm a new follower. I've really enjoyed snooping around your blog, you've got so many great ideas. Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found this. Looks like something that I probably can make without messing it up! I saved it to Stuffdot so I remember to try these this weekend. Hopefully it'll work out even though I'm tragically domestically challenged!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...