Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fruit Salsa and a Glimpse at My Future

Fruit salsa is the perfect summer treat - refreshing, sweet and healthy.

Photobucket

I also love you don't have to follow a really strict recipe. Just make sure to include fruit in a variety of colors.

My latest batch included:
Photobucket
1. 1 bag of frozen berries
2. 1 can of crushed pineapple
3. 3 kiwis, diced
4. 1 mango, diced

I just mixed it all together and have been enjoying it with cinnamon pita chips, yogurt and angel food cake.

While typing up this post, I've been watching Modern Family. Claire and Phil remind me so much of Blake and me that it's a little frightening - Blake is a dork who thinks he's cool and tries to act manly and I'm a perfectionist who gets irrational. So, I thought I would share a couple of glimpses into my future:



This post is linked here:
Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...