Thursday, June 23, 2011

Easy Pipe Cleaner Gift Tag

PhotobucketIf you're looking for a unique way to label gifts, try using a pipe cleaner! In a recent issue of my Martha Stewart magazine, she used pipe cleaners to make place cards. This is really the same, but I attached it to a gift bag.

All you have to do it bend the pipe cleaner into the name of the gift recipient. Or, you could bend them into words like love, thanks, congrats, etc. It is a really easy way to add some flair to an otherwise plain gift bag. There really is no limit to the length either as you can easily twist two pipe cleaners.

I did this for my friend Evan's birthday, and it took all of two minutes and two pipe cleaners.

Photobucket

This post is linked here:
Keeping It SimpleThe Girl Creative Confessions of a Stay At Home MommyTip Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/06/tuesday-confessional-link-party.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Totally cute. I love re-purposing household items! Check out this jewelry hanger I made out of a cheese grater -- no really I did! http://www.adetailorientedlife.com/2011/06/diy-jewelry-hanger.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...