Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brown Sugar Foot Scrub

 Today is my mom's birthday! Among the items included in her gift bag was a jar of homemade brown sugar foot scrub.

Photobucket

Brown Sugar Foot Scrub

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup olive oil

Combine the sugars. Add the cinnamon. Combine with olive oil and place in a jar. The scrub will last for a while, but you need to keep it refrigerated.

Want another refreshing summer foot scrub? Check out this strawberry foot scrub

Speaking of sweet things, I just realized that Hulu has full episodes of Cupcake Wars!

This post is linked here:

Katie's Nesting SpotSomewhat Simple

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This sounds scrumptious! I can almost feel it on my feet as I write! Leslie Anne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...