Friday, May 20, 2011

Planting Pudding Cups

Blake has been busy putting in his garden. He got started gardening last year and has expanded his operation this year to include 30 sunflowers, 100 marigolds, 6 kinds of peppers and a plethora of other produce. To wish him luck with his gardening adventure this year, I made him a special treat a couple of weeks ago. These would also be a great way to make place cards for a special dinner or a party.

Photobucket

I found the idea in a Martha Stewart magazine. You simply mix up instant chocolate pudding according to the directions on the box, add a little mint flavoring and spoon into the bottom of pot-shaped candle holders. Top with crushed Oreos (with chocolate filling), add a mint leaf and popsicle stick and enjoy.

Photobucket

Speaking of Blake, he's cleaning my fish tank and thinks one of my fish is pregnant. I better go check it out for myself!

This post is linked here:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
up party!  Tidy Mom UndertheTableandDreaming Keeping It Simple The Girl CreativeTodays Creative Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie, Your pudding cups turned out adorable - I. love. these. Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase party – I greatly appreciate it. I hope you don’t mind that I have included this in today’s features. Hope you have a lovely holiday weekend ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pudding cups. :)

    Would love to invite you to link up this great project at Nothing But Country - Creative Creations link up party. It closes tonight. And we will feature projects on our blog this coming Tuesday and reopen with another party as well. Hope you will join us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...