Saturday, May 21, 2011

Homemade Strawberry Foot Scrub

With summer just around the corner, I was looking for a way to get my feet sandal-ready. This recipe for strawberry foot scrub on Skin Care Recipes and Remedies and it was the perfect foot scrub for summer. It smelled great and it left my feet feeling smooth and refreshed. I'm keeping this recipe on hand because I think the cool strawberries will feel even better on my feet at the end of a really hot summer day.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Strawberry Foot Scrub
8 strawberries
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Kosher salt

Mash the strawberries and add the remaining ingredients. Next, you massage it into your feet, rinse and pat your feet dry. It did get a little messy, so I would recommend doing it in the bathtub.








This post is also linked here:
Blue Cricket Design

Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...