Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bachelorette Party Favor

In a few short weeks, the Zillgitts will add another member to our family when my brother gets married. This coming weekend we are celebrating Christie's last few days as a single woman with a bachelorette party. Megan (my other fabulous sister-in-law) and I were in charge of favors.

Photobucket

We made everyone four wine charms and packaged them with an individual-serving size bottle of cheap wine.


We made nearly 100 charms in total. We made Mike lug up a table from the basement so we could work on the charms outside while sipping on wine!

This post is linked here:
Photobucket  

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea and I have many wine-drinking friends I could give this to as a gift. Thank you for bringing it to our party! :) Heather

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...