Monday, April 4, 2011

Free Printable for Teacher Appreciation Gift

Below is a gift that I put together to give to my sister-in-law for Teacher Appreciation Week, which is May 2-6 this year. I thought it would be fun to give her a little gift as I appreciate what she does for children, but also because I appreciate all of the funny stories she shares.

Photobucket

All classrooms are chaotic, but she teaches music. Imagine adding tambourines, drums, xylophones and recorders to the chaos and you have Megan's world.

I found the following quote from Gail Godwin:

Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths pure theatre.

I decided to use that as the inspiration for her gift, and I bought her a gift card for a local movie theater and designed a special gift-card envelope.

Photobucket

If you want to do the same, download the gift-card envelope file, trim it out and purchase a gift card.

Photobucket

This post has appeared here:
Tip Junkie handmade projects Get Your Craft On Tuesday  Somewhat Simple

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS holy moly macaroni! My son has just the best teacher this year. I will totally make this for her.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! I featured it on my blog today!
    http://justsewsassy.com/2011/04/29/feature-friday-teacher-appreciation-gifts/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...