Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Engagement Photo Guest Book

My soon-to-be sister-in-law had a great idea for her guest book. She had her engagement photos made into a photo book that will be at the wedding for guests to sign with a silver marker.

Photobucket

There is plenty of black space around the images for guests to leave messages.

Photobucket

It is such a great way to make use of engagement photos, which often get forgotten after the big day.

Photobucket

I plan to reuse her idea, but I think this would also be a great idea for a birthday party or wedding anniversary.

3 comments:

  1. That is a very good idea - I like the open black space to write a message. I've been thinking about creating a guest book for people to sign up to be on my mailing list, but I never seem to get around to it.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue. If you want me to make one, just let me know and send me some photos. I'd love to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie--my sister, who is getting married the same day as you (!), is doing this for her guest book. She already ordered it--it's gorgeous! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...