Sunday, February 20, 2011

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

Photobucket

I wanted to do something fun, but affordable, to ask friends to play a special part in my wedding. Last night I came up with a candy gram for my maid of honor, bridesmaids and personal attendant.

Photobucket

It reads:

Bridesmaids are more than Dots in your life. They are Mounds of fun and make you Snicker. They are Smarties that share advice and keep their Promises. Above all, they are your Life Savers and will stand by you Now and Later. It would be sweet if you would be my bridesmaid.

I designed tags with the candy gram. You are more than welcome to download and use. The sheet includes one tag for the maid of honor, one for a personal attendant and four for bridesmaids.

Wedding Party


This post is linked here:
Tip Junkie handmade projects Get Your Craft On TuesdayPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Don't be surprised if you see them on Tip Junkie Printables - they would be perfect!

    Laurie
    Tip Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE THIS IDEA. mY SON IS GETTING MARRIED S OON, AND i KNOW MY NEW DAUGHTER IN LAW WOULD LOVE THIS IDEA, but i CAN'T GET IT TO PRINT ALL OUT FROM ANY WHERE. iDEAS? tHANKS A BUNCH FOR SHARING YOUR GREAT IDEA. aNN fICAL
    SHULADI@TWCNY.RR.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. it wont let me download the printable version...
    would you mind emailing at c13flys@aol.com?

    thank you SO much. this is the PERFECT idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! Thank you for sharing this. I'm going to post a link to your page so other brides can visit your blog for this great idea. I just became your latest follower, follow back if you want at 500dollarwedding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...