Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday Care Package

My youngest brother turns 21 this month, which means it was time for another college care package. This one naturally had a 21st birthday theme.

Photobucket

It included:
Photobucket
I wanted to send a cake, but that is kind of hard to mail. Instead I made cake cookies.

Photobucket
He's turning 21, so I also wanted to send beer. But again, hard to mail. I decided instead to make drink tickets that he can use to get a drink the next time he's out with Blake and I (If you want to make some of your own, see below). I also include 21 dollar bills, because what college student isn't looking for a little extra cash? Finally, I have him a gift card for Buffalo Wild Wings, a popular watering hole near the NDSU campus.

Photobucket
The package arrived on Valentine's Day. I didn't want to overlook that fact, so I included some Valentine chocolates and a few extras from Blake's sweet treat buffet.

Happy Birthday Benny! I'm glad that Melissa and I no longer have to worry about getting kicked out of the bar when I come to Fargo and want to enjoy a martini after taking you out to dinner.

I designed the tags I used for Ben's drink tickets. Feel free to download and use as drink tickets or prehaps place cards for a St. Patty's Day celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...