Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trash to Treasure: Lounge Pants

I'm pretty basic when it comes to sleepwear - t-shirts and pajama pants. I also feel very ungrateful if I don't use a gift. So, I was in a bind a couple of years ago when I received a nightgown for Christmas. The material is extremely soft and I thought I'd wear it when I first opened it. But, after sitting unused for two years, I finally moved it to the Goodwill pile this summer. Then a couple of weeks ago, I logged into Facebook to find a Tip Junkie tutorial on making yoga pants from t-shirts.

I rescued the night gown from the Goodwill pile, and in the time it took me to catch up on the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy, I took the night gown from this:

Photobucket

To this:

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love them. Can yu make me a pair if I buy you a nightgown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How beautiful! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...