Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photo Frame Calendar

For Megan's birthday this year, I made her a photo frame calendar I found on Martha Stewart's website.

Photobucket

It was really easy. Also, I bought the frame at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon and had the hooks on hand from a previous project, so it was really affordable. My largest expense was the photo printing.

Photobucket

I printed one photo for each month with much help from Megan's friends and mom.

Photobucket

Martha wasn't so on top of things with this project and only had calendar templates for 2010. With the end of the year just around the corner, I decided to design my own. I designed them to be 5x7 so I could print them on photo paper. It's sometimes easier and more affordable to get good quality color on heavy stock if you have your design printed as a photo instead of taking to a print shop.

Download the calendar now

This post has appeared here:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love how the calendar hangs from the picture frame.

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $40 store credit from o&el(etsy) to get a kids drawstring backpack perfect for summer camps or a trip/spring hair accessories.All you have to do is leave a comment.
    check it out.
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/40-store-credit-free-shipping-from-o-to.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...