Friday, September 24, 2010

Care Package #1

Theme: Don't let the girls drive you crazy

My little brother is in college and sent me a friendly reminder a couple of weeks ago that he hadn't received any care packages this year. Who was I to turn down a poor college kid's request for candy? I decided to go with a theme because I love themes. Ben and his friend Jake are living in a house with 4 girls this year, so I brainstormed some ideas to help make living with girls easier. Here is what I came up with:


Photobucket

  • Homemade stress ball when the girls get on his nerves
  • A movie to make it easier to "listen" to their problems
  • Ear plugs for when the girly screams are too much
  • Tissues to make him appear sensitive when there are tears
  • Chocolate to make them easier to live with when they have PMS
  • Cleaning supplies for the hairspray-covered bathroom
  • Subway gift card for some night when he really needs to get out of the house

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...