Thursday, June 25, 2009

Get Well Cards with a Twist

When one of my friends recently had back surgery, I traded a traditional get well card for something a little different.
 She loves making homemade cards, but she was recuperating in a care facility and couldn't exactly bring along all of her card-making supplies. So, I made some cards she could get started on while recuperating then jazz up when she returned home.

Here's how I did it. I downloaded free coloring sheets from the Web and downsized them to fit on a 4.25 x 5.5 card. I printed them out on white card stock paper and paired them with a set of color pencils and a scrapbooking magazine for inspiration. It was easy and much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet idea! From the little exploring on your blog that I have done I can tell that you are a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...